Friday, July 2, 2010

Barclay Parade- A dinning experience of my life!!




Barclay Parade is sited in Calgary city (Canada). It is also best hub for entertainment and number of high-end shops. Barclay Mall is a walker mall that runs from Eau Claire on the north to Stephen Avenue in the south. The Entertainment District in this zone is overwhelming.
WHEN I visited there then got a nice dinning experience in those district area. when I was finding for a best dinning spot then found a best small restaurant in Barclay parade. I couldn’t believe that got any best meals over there because past time experiences of this places was not good. When I came in first time here then stayed at cheap hotels in Calgary Canada and in evening I was wanted to eat something then moved to Barclay parade where a restaurants ordered few meals which to nothing hear name any time.
Started to eat, taste of meals was so bad. It was so bad experiences. Those times I told about food and his staff changed it but other food also like bad.
When I came to here this zone second time then I was so afraid about meals but it was so excellent taste and I believe like that delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment