Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Very Nice City –Calgary, Alberta (Canada)


Staying to Calgary city past one week in a Calgary hotels Canada which was offering best services and great prices for us. In one week, I had known about city and their peoples who were very helpful and great as well as very Friendly. The atmosphere of there was so vibrant particular when the weather is good.
It was great to luck that got nice weather during my travel to Calgary city. I found in little snow onside the road, it get to hairy on the roads. One thing to that section, which was good for us, there transportation that was so few. I was luckily that station, bus stand was close to my hotels and I had never faced more problems during Calgary city travel.
The Calgary zoo is the best iconic and adventure provinces for me.
One day I was so luck as I visited to lake Louise who was not far from to my hotel.
On the Lake, I got nice scenery, birds watching, and best weather, which were spread best feeling in atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment