Saturday, July 3, 2010

Not worth the money as well as time or effort :Skylon tower



It was great time because my girlfriend birthday was coming thus was wanted to give her something special. Like that thing bring on online and found the Skylon tower vacation and their information so booked online with great price. I was wanted to spend with her time around one week so booked hotels in Niagara falls too after booking Skylon tower vacation. I thought It would be great celebrations but it was so bad experience I have seen, which can’t expect to that place.
My girl friend and me thought that was great occasion for us but didn’t. First I was need cake but didn’t there. The cleaning of there was not good. Buffet system was so horrible and I have never seen like that buffet system. But other food was horrible at budget rates specially in wolf area lodge.
The restaurant was not update like that time it was looking like since old time and we couldn’t expect like that.


However the evening is to awesome and enjoyable so enjoyed it one those day. On the tower evening views of cities was so excellent but we could get to there something special and we will not prefer like that place in future.
After celebration came to bottom through elevator and moved in Niagara falls area for firework over the water falls because it was Friday of summer month. Dazzy was so happy to this time but she glad more when we cut cake on our hotel room. When we were coming to hotel then purchased cake for birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment